Choosing the Right PartnerTo help you keep up with the changes, you need to choose the right partner for any tasks you elect to outsource. In providing unparalleled service supported by 60 years of expertise, 50,000 companies in Canada trust ADP. As a leading provider of a comprehensive range of payroll, human resources management, benefits administration, time & labour management, occupational health and safety, and consulting services, we invite you to consider ADP.
Our innovation, our expertise and our people are all backed by ADP’s corporate stability - its service history, its compliance with SOX, and its triple-A credit rating – all of which provide security, reliability and accountability to our clients. With ADP Canada as a partner, your company gains the freedom to focus more of its human and financial resources on the areas that give your company its unique advantage.
Time and labour management is evolving into an exact science… are you being left behind by costly, outdated systems?
Managing a dispersed workforce in tough economic times is a management challenge that calls for new and innovative solutions. Switching to ezLaborManager®, a web-based time and attendance solution from ADP, lets you realize savings without having to reduce your workforce.
Here’s how ezLaborManager can help your company save money and become more efficient in tough economic times and beyond.Cost Savings
ezLaborManager is a web-based solution that eliminates or minimizes many of the costs associated with time and labour management as well as providing ongoing efficiencies by –
Performance and Efficiency
- Recovering time lost due to long lunches and breaks, tardiness, early departures and other previously unrecorded losses
- Reducing human error – estimated to cost employers 1-8% of total payroll when using traditional time cards1
- Eliminating the high cost of manually calculating time cards
- Ending time theft from "buddy punching" and other fraudulent practices
- Automatically applying your rounding rules, totaling hours, calculating overtime and highlighting missed or late punches
Web-based solutions provide performance features that can’t be matched by in-house solutions. Consolidating information in one central location helps everyone access and manage information faster, at lower costs. With ezLaborManager, companies can –
- Access data from anywhere at any time with an Internet connection
- Review in and out times, as well as daily totals for each employee
- Verify payroll totals by reviewing each employee's hours for any pay cycle
- Analyze exceptions to schedules (e.g. late and missed punches) and simplify employee performance reviews
- Ensure appropriate coverage for each shift
- Automate benefit accrual balances such as sick and vacation
- View timecard history to enable easier compliance with legislative requirements
- Automate schedules and company holidays to minimize questions to payroll supervisors
Time and attendance information is valuable. That’s why ezLaborManager comes with state-of-the-art protection that protects companies from losses due to irretrievable data. As part of an ongoing service agreement, you receive –
- 24/7 monitoring of unauthorized access attempts
- Industry-leading 128-bit encryption (SSL) and firewall protection
- Full power backup generator
- Safe storage in an off-site disaster recovery facility
- Automatic daily data backups and timely software updates
Risk can often be hidden in systems that fail to recognize the needs of complex agreements and legislative requirements. Building these requirements into a web-based time and labour management solution can lower the risk of costly non-compliance violations by ensuring –
Flexibility and Scalability
- Industry regulatory compliance
- Adherence to government policies and legislation
- Compliance with compensation plans and union agreements
Web-based systems have the advantage of being fully customizable to meet each employer’s needs. Features can be added and tailored to provide optimum control over a dispersed workforce using any combination of time and attendance tracking methods including –
- Badge swipe clocks
- Proximity badge clocks
- Biometric hand readers
- Secure Web timesheets
- Web clocks
- Customized mobile solutions
1 American Payroll Association.
ezLaborManager is a registered trademark of Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
Call 1-866-940-4546 or contact us today and arrange to speak with an ADP Sales Associate. We’ll help you assess your needs and show you how to calculate the potential savings your company could realize by switching to a more effective, more efficient, time and labour management solution.